One of our clients, an advertising agency based in Nairobi wants to fill the below position.
Reports To: Client Service Director
- Meeting clients to establish their need in terms of website design.
- Coming up with website and blog designs that meet the client’s requirements.
- Uploading and deploying websites
- Undertaking Website maintenance for the company and its clients.
- Coming up with E- Mailer designs as per the clients requirements
- Managing email campaigns for clients, updating subscriber databases and sending out Email newsletters.
- Advising the company on any web base business including web development, Email marketing, domain registration and webhosting
- Advising the company and sourcing for new business
- Designing graphic elements such as web banners and email signature.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in Information Technology and Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- +3 years’ work experience in web developing
- Working understanding of marketing goals and objectives.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications 14th October 2016.