The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification and ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services.
1 Position (Permanent)
1 Position (Locum)
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will provide quality diagnostic services using the most appropriate radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Patient assessment and clinical requirement to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce images of high quality.
- Maintain close contact with patients while waiting for tests and post examination stay in the department.
- Undertake quality control checks on X-ray equipment in order to ensure quality assurance and audit initiatives.
- Understand and observe health and safety requirements at workplace and welfare issues including ionizing radiation regulations in order to protect self, patient and the public.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences or above.
- Must be registered and licensed by the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- Previous working experience in a busy medical institution.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques in general and specialized Radio diagnostics, Computed tomography (CT) and Fluoroscopy.
- Excellent computer skills in Hospital Information System (HIS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
- Knowledge in CR (Computerized Radiography), Mammography and Ultrasonography is an added advantage.
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary details should be forwarded by 27th October, 2016 to:
The Head of Human Resources
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
P.O. Box 530-40100