Chief Executive Officer
The chief executive officer shall be appointed by the board and shall be responsible for the day to day operations of the Sacco society and in particular ensure;
- Strategically directs all operations of the Sacco in line with approved strategic plan.
- To ensure the Co-operative Societies Act, SASRA and Society By-Laws are observed.
- Advise Board of Directors and other committees in making policies and programs of the Society.
- Ensure books of accounts, records and returns are kept and that regular financial statistical operational information is prepared and submitted to the Board of Directors, other Committees, relevant Regulatory and Government Departments.
- Provide leadership, teamwork and coordinates all Society’s activities.
- Approve all payments to members and manage all administrative activities of the Society.
- Ensure that systems have been established to facilitate efficient operations and communications.
- Co-ordinates the development of new products for the Society.
- Ensure staff matters, particularly human resource development and training are attended to.
- Adherence to the established code of conduct.
- A university degree in commerce / finance related field, preferably B.Com, BBA, BBM, from a recognized university.
- Possession of a Masters Degree in these disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Be a CPA (K) or ACCA Qualified.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK).
- Have at least five (5) years practical experience in a busy deposit taking Sacco or any other financial institution, 2 years of these being in a senior management Position.
- Proficiency in Computer applications especially in accounting packages and Systems.
- Superior Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the Co-operative Sector.
- Age 30-49 years.
- Strategic management, leadership, good analytical and reporting skills.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Should have: clearance certificate from the Kenya Anti-corruption Commission, Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA, Certificate of Good Conduct, Clearance Certificates from HELB and CRB
Interested candidates for this position should download an application form HERE.
Airports Sacco Limited
P.O. Box 19001-00501,