A global leader in Agricultural Distribution, supply and forecasting are seeking to recruit a Key Accounts Manager to manage their animal feed department for their Kenya offices.
The successful candidate will provide animal feed solutions to farmers and feed millers and must have excellent Key Accounts Management experience.
- Develop and drive a business development strategy that is designed to sell Premix & nutritional solutions to key targeted farmers and animal feed mills.
- Provide customers with specialized and technical nutritional knowledge.
- Create and develop relationships with key and targeted accounts and execute the commercial strategy.
- Responsible for introducing new products, concepts and R&D results to key accounts and prospects.
- Support supply chain efficiency by setting up distribution channels and assisting with logistics and product registrations.
- Forecasting of weekly sales volumes/gross margin reports, monthly business development reviews.
- Maintaining detailed and targeted and key account plans.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in either Animal Science/nutrition with proven experience.
- Must have knowledge of animal feed and business development.
- Must have 6 years of progressive sales/technical experience in animal feed / animal production sector in Kenya.
- Proven track record of delivering business growth.
- Must have successful Key Account Management experience.
- Must have ability to work in an international environment/company.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 400,000 – 450,000/= (Approx. 4,000 – 4,500 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 15th December 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.