Company Description: Our client is a private company incorporated in Kenya, majoring in the field of Architecture among other activities.
List of Duties and Responsibilities (Tasks)
1) Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
2) Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets and other data.
4) Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect’s supervision.
5) Prepare colored drawings of landscape and interior designs for presentation to client.
6) Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings, using transparent paper or cloth, ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments.
7) Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects under an architect’s supervision.
8) Build landscape, architectural and display models.
9) Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs, and approval process
10) Operate computer-aided drafting equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
11) Understand structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation in order to graphically represent building plans.
- Diploma level – Renowned institution
- 5 years’ experience in the post of draftsmanship
Send applications to email@example.com