About the role
The area manager will recruit, train and manage a team of group coordinators whose main job is to build relationships with clients.
- Recruit and train group coordinators under the current curriculum in the area of your operation
- Monitor and support the team of group coordinators ensuring they reach their targets in their assigned territories and that they submit all required reports on time
- Performance review of group coordinators
- Ensure adequate stock levels and provide forecast to management team
- Run the area office, including all administrative duties
- At least one-year experience of managing a team of employees (not just casual workers).
- Minimum two years’ experience as loan officer or field officer working directly with clients in rural areas.
- Sales experience an advantage but not a must
- BSc in Business Studies or equivalent.
- Willingness to start trainee programme in Webuye, Bungoma County, for 3 months before relocation to Kapsabet.
- In general, we run a 6 day work week out here.
- Knowledge of Nandi dialects a strong advantage.
- Interest in rural development and making a difference for the less well-off in this country
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. As the subject line of your email, write “2479” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2479, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th October 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or Email. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.