The person should be a quick learner, creative and flexible able to handle pressure.
Assistant Communication Officer Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Write quality articles; educative and informative that meets our editorial standards
- Daily sourcing, posting and updating content on the website
- Researching and coming up with creative articles plus interviewing various personalities
- Updating social media with creative posts on face book, Google plus, Linked In, twitter
- Attending events and coming up with stories using various angles
- Meet set timelines for content generation.
- Must have 1-2 years proven experience working in a communication role in a busy environment
- Must have a Degree in Journalism, Communication, PR, Marketing or Linguistics and Literature or a related field from a reputable University
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills
- Working knowledge of Word Press CMS, SEO and SME
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts
- Must have excellent Computer skills
- Ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Should be between 25 – 30years old
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Assistant Communication Officer) to email@example.com before Wednesday 26th October, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.