Role Summary: Reporting directly to the Director, the purpose of the job is to coordinate, prepare, advice and ensure timely renewals and maintenance of insurance policy and services to the Clients.
- Ensuring timely communication to the clients regarding their insurance matters;
- Preparation of renewal notices and co-coordinating thereof with the Clients and underwriters ;
- Timely communications of changes in the policies to the Clients and insurance companies.
- Preparation of quotation and follow-up;
- Liaising with Insurers and Clients;
- Adherence to IRA Regulations and Act;
- Attending to all correspondence;
- Follow up on outstanding endorsements and premiums
- Ensuring Confidentiality at all times;
- Any other duties assigned by the Director;
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP), Certificate Course in Insurance (CCI) or Diploma in Insurance (DIP) or equivalent
- Minimum three years’ experience in a reputable organisation preferably in an Insurance Agency or Brokerage firm;
- Sound Knowledge of various classes of insurances;
- Knowledge of prevailing IRA and Industry ratings;
- Strong analytical, initiative and problem solving skills;
- High personal integrity;
- Good communication, personal presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and strong organisational & planning skills.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2451”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2451, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 7th October 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.