Job Title: Auto-parts Sales Executive
Salary: 15K – 20K + Commissions
Our client is an auto parts shop located in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a sales executive to increase their sales’ volumes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend to walk in clients, phone and email enquiries, assist and provide customers with technical advice
- Record and execute client’s orders and ensure proper documentation of orders and invoices
- Man the spares shop and monitor supplies
- Develop sales strategies for the company’s products and use social network tools to expand the company’s client base and increase product awareness
- Place orders from suppliers and attend to client’s orders and deliveries
- Close sales deals under minimum supervision
- Raise invoices, issue receipts and follow up on payments
Key skills and qualifications
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing or relevant field of study
- Work experience in motor spares stores, vehicle servicing or customer service
- Good knowledge of car spares parts
- Knowledge of motor vehicles functions
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good administration and computer skills
- Should be confident, well spoken, and presentable.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Auto parts Sales Executives) to email@example.com before Tuesday 25th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted