About BioLite: BioLite is a US-based social enterprise, which designs, manufactures, and markets energy products for off-grid communities around the world.
Half the planet still cooks on indoor open wood fires and the toxic smoke they emit kills nearly 4 million people every year.
In response to these challenges, BioLite has developed the HomeStove. The HomeStove is an advanced, affordable, clean-burning stove that can reduce indoor smoke by 90%, and reduce fuel use by half.
In Kenya, BioLite is launching sales of the innovative HomeStove through the Equity Bank finance channel.
The successful candidates will receive comprehensive training from BioLite to fulfil the following activities:
- Provide high quality demonstrations of the HomeStove at Equity Bank’s Branch offices, loan collection meetings, and at market days organised by Equity Bank and BioLite.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Develop long term productive relationships with the clients.
- Support the delivery of HomeStoves to customers in Equity Bank Branches, ensuring that each customer receives the correct stove, and completes a warranty form.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Train new HomeStove customers on correct usage of the stove
- Respond to any customer complaints or queries regarding the HomeStove
- Respond to HomeStove service requests within 7 days of incident report
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications.
- Researching and recommending new market opportunities for the HomeStove.
Sales and marketing experience
- You must have at least 1 year prior sales and marketing experience, and able to effectively deliver on the required targets.
- You should possess the skill to work both in the team and perform independently.
- Ensuring that HomeStove customers are happy is a top priority.
- Experience of receiving and resolving customer questions and complaints in a friendly and effective manner is important to this role.
- You will have to learn about all aspects of stove operation and repair, and be able to explain this simply and effectively to others.
- It is important that you can plan your time efficiently and effectively to ensure that you are prepared for product demonstrations at times when customers are in branch, customer repairs are carried out promptly, and deliveries go smoothly.
- You will work closely with Equity Bank’s Credit Officers to organise HomeStove demonstrations, training and after sales service. A productive relationship with them is key.
Location: Nyahururu, Olkalau, Gilgil, Molo, and Nandi
How to Apply
Send your CV and application letter to email@example.com on or before October 31st , 2016.