Branch Overview: Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
- Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed a payment
- Explaining loan terms to borrowers and ensuring they understand payment schedules and fees
- Contacting a target list of delinquent borrowers every day
- Identifying trends in loan delinquency and default and giving feedback to the servicing & collections manager
- Able to look for alternative points of contact of delinquent customers that cannot be reached on primary contact provided
- Communicating over the phone with late borrowers in a polite but firm manner
- Taking brief notes of each call conversation
- Managing your contact list and making sure to call back any unresponsive borrowers
- Following up on each borrower with regards to repayment promises
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly loan repayment targets
- Following clear guidelines on customer/borrower handling
- Assisting to analyze the effectiveness of calling and messaging campaigns
- Business/Commerce/Finance Degree/Diploma or other higher education qualification
- At Least 1-year Previous Loan Servicing/ debt collection experience is desired
- Experience in debt collection for a digital and/or mobile centric product is an added advantage
- Analytical skills, especially good Excel skills
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable with start-ups, ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
Application closes on the 21st of October 2016.
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.