- Ensure timely and accurate project management and implementation of jointventure activities
- Create and monitor project plan needed to successfully implement actions
- Acting as a contact between the 2 parties ensuring successful implementation of joint venture activities, problem solution and troubleshooting. The contact will be mainly face to face within Kenya, and via telephone, email and Skype to the international partner.
- Gaining a clear understanding of both parties as well as customers’ businesses and requirements and translate them into feasible actions
- Monitor customer uptake and traffic as well as reporting on progress regularly to the 2 parties
- Establish new business opportunities and sales leads once the joint venture has been succesfully implemented
- (Bachelor’s) Degree in Business, Economics, Sales, Project Management or related field required
- 3- 5 years experience in a business development and/or project management role ideally with an IT focus or technology background
- Ability to think strategically and passionate about driving the business to implement joint venture activities and meet/exceed targets
- Excellent communicator who has the ability to work without supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Must be proactive with ability to take pre-emptive measures to contain a situation
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of technical requirements and how to translate them into business actions
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to think on their feet and find solutions to challenges
- 1 to 2 years of demonstrated, successful sales experience is a plus
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2486”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2486 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.