Position: Security Supervisor
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Security Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Safety and protection of company property and stakeholders including but not limited to employees, customers and suppliers at all time.
- Conduct security Checks as directed by immediate superior.
- Record all incidences in the Security Occurrence book and submit to Superiors for review as per company policy on the same.
- Conduct Security related Trainings (First aid, Fire Fighting and Fire evacuation) for all staff and managers.
- Supervise internal and external movements.
- Ensure that all security equipment’s of The Hub Store and offices are working properly (Intruders alarm, firefighting system, etc…)
- Help in the set-up of evacuation procedures.
- Make sure that the ways to the fire exits are always cleared.
- Make sure that the standard signage’s are in place before opening of the store (Fire exit sign, etc.…)
- Detect and identify offenders and report them to immediate superiors to the law enforcement.
- Help the Central Cash Office staff during money/funds transfer.
- Control waste process, shrinkages, customers returns and receiving of goods
- Keep the First Aid equipment available and replenished at all time.
- Supervise outsourced cleaners.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
- Must have a 3 to 5 years’ relevant job experience
- Supervisory skills are a must.
- First Aid and Fire Fighting skills;
- Certificate of Good Conduct and recommendation letters from previous employers
LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com on or before close of business 21st October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.