Who are we?
In building this ecosystem we serve different types of customers with different products, in a range that includes mobile banking products, mobile credit products, USSD, SMS, and digital content.
To be able to meet these aggressive growth expectations we need to grow our dynamic team.
The Implementation Engineer is an engineer working in the Kenya Team.
- Serve as level two support on production services implemented at customer sites as well as centrally maintained services.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining system monitoring tools deployed at the customer’s premises and coordinating with the service desk personnel to ensure smooth service uptime.
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of service reports with insights and service improvement plan implementation.
- Responsible for service improvement deliverables as far as the customer is involved.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and documentation during project discovery in the delivery process.
- Translating gathered requirements into technical design documents that will include :
- Product definition document
- High level design document
- Low level design document
- Serve as a technical lead in an implementation project. This will include:
- Product design and development
- Effort sizing and estimation
- Product design and development
- Project Management
- Resource management and reporting.
- Client engagement from a technical approach.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining integrations into Cellulant client systems and partners.
- Responsible for implementing process
- Prepare technical proposal documentation for projects.
- Assist in sales calls where there is a technical aspect of the project that needs to be explained to the customers.
- Deliver the various Technical aspects of the Cellulant Delivery Model.
- Maintain customer relationships by building technical relationships with the Engineering and business management teams at the customers.
- Assist in reporting requirements when they arise with the customer.
- Preferred: BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT;
- Extensive experience with Java/PHP programming language;
- Extensive experience with databases – data structures, relational data models, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL;
- Experience with application security technologies (e.g. SSL) to ensure secure applications;
- Experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC);
- Preferred experience with Apache Tomcat application server and SOA;
- Preferred experience with Linux , Solaris or UNIX OS’s;
- Candidate should have at least 4-5 years of experience in application development.
- Candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have experience in high pressure environments/projects
- Candidate should have good presentation skills
- Candidate should have excellent report writing skills
- Candidate should be a an excellent team player
- Candidate must be a highly motivated individual with a high a proven work ethic.
When working at Cellulant*, you can expect to work on a diverse range of problems, with inspiring and creative colleagues.
We offer you a challenging position in which you will be rewarded for performance.
The selection process entails an oral interview stage, followed by a case study presentation and a final interview.
The deadline for application is 14th October 2016.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Visit our website at www.cellulant.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0202606696.