Who are we?
To be able to meet these aggressive growth expectations we need to grow our dynamic team. We invite you to be part of that growth by submitting your application to the following role.
Software Engineer – Android
The Software engineer – Android/iOS mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android/iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Design and build applications for the Android / iOS platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- 2+ years’ experience developing native Android/iOS apps.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS/Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Proficient with mobile development tools and IDEs (XCode, Eclipse, Android Studio)
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s / Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related major, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Windows Mobile.
- Experience with Java and Android SDK.
- Experience with web technologies such as PHP Frameworks like Yii, CodeIgniter.
- Familiarity on a wide variety of hybrid mobile development frameworks such as jQuery Mobile, Sencha, Cordova.
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills.
When working at Cellulant*, you can expect to work on a diverse range of problems, with inspiring and creative colleagues. You will have ample opportunities for growth and career development, and we highly value continuous learning.
We offer you a challenging position in which you will be rewarded for performance.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
The selection process entails an oral interview stage, followed by a case study presentation and a final interview.
The deadline for application is 14th October 2016.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Visit our website at www.cellulant.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0202606696.