Description: We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors.
- Delivering and collecting all mails and parcels.
- Driving staff to all approved running.
- Running all other errands on behalf of staff.
- Diploma in a business related course.
- Fluent in business English & Kiswahili Languages
- Valid Driving license
- Computer literate
- Able to carry out messagerial duties effectively
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position.
- Preferably living along Thika road
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to email@example.com on or before the 25th of October, 2016.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.