We are a looking for individuals passionate about customer service to join our team.
They should be self-starters, ambitious, with drive, able to work with minimum supervision.
- 2-3 years sales experience in customer service in a reputable company
- Self-driven, motivated, and should be able to work under pressure
- Able to work a full-time flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree business administration or its equivalent
- Candidates may also need to have a consulting background to be competitive for employment. .
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft office
- Organized, reliable and a team player
- Preferably individuals between the ages of 23-26 years
- Achieve measurable results & ensure that clients receive a high level of customer service.
- Understand and learn on customer service policies, procedures, standards and techniques and ensure that all company’s employees consistently provide quality service.
- Regularly interact with clients and obtain, assess and address information on client needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Respond to client requests and concerns promptly and effectively.
- Determine and analyze reasons for client dissatisfaction to create action plans to address common issues.
- Ensure relevant and effective action plans are written, executed and followed upon to keep client happy at all times.
- Quickly address any maintenance or equipment issues.
- Role model and enforce compliance with all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to, attendance, dress code, time-keeping and code of conduct policies.
If this position interests you, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V and cover letter, indicating your availability, current & expected salary.
On the Subject line clearly indicate “Customer Service”.
Applications should reach us latest by 12th November 2016.