Job Title: Human Resource Manager – Manufacturing
Salary: 120K – 150K
Our client is a fast growing dairy processing plant.
They are looking to hire an experienced Human Resource Manager to manage and develop the workforce as well as provide leadership to the Human Resource Management Department
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To take part in the design and implementation of the organization’s policies and strategies
- To identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures company policies, procedures, and reports are in compliance.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, recruitment firms etc
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization
- To conduct Training Needs Assessment and facilitate training programs to equip the workforce with required skills to ensure business continuity and growth
- Act as a link between top management and the workforce and represent the organization in personnel – related matters and industrial relations
Key Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Human Resource Management or in Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management and a member of IHRM-K
- Over 5 years progressive experience as a Human Resource Manager
- One must have worked in a manufacturing company
- Mature and reliable with good leadership and communication skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Human Resource Manager – Manufacturing ) to email@example.com before Tuesday 18th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.