Accounts Internship at Elective Africa
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Summary: Elective Africa is a leading organizer of Education and Expedition Travel Programs in Africa and is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
EA is seeking to recruit two enthusiastic and results oriented Accounts Interns to join our unique Education and Expedition Company.
The Accounts Interns will undergo training for 3 months and will be responsible for executing accounting and finance duties in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
If successful at the end of internship, you will be offered employment by EA.
- Manage cash transactions, prepare supporting/source documents
- To manage accounts payables on time & with efficiency
- Manage EA’s programs budgets; funding and accounts receivables
- Detailed recordkeeping on accounting software & physical filling
- Develop financial reporting skills and prepare monthly financial accounts
- To wok closely with business development team and avail strategic support
- Bachelors’ degree in a accounting or other related courses business with a minimum of second class honors upper division
- Completed professional accounting papers: CPA, ACCA or an equivalent
- Understanding of financial reports and general ledger reconciliations is necessary
- Minimum of a B+ in the KCSE
- Basic Computer Skills (Word and Excel)
- Very attentive to details, proactive, results oriented
- Willing to work from word go long and odd hours
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a self starter
Please send your application packet to email@example.com.
- Updated curriculum vitae. Which must be accompanied by
- Copies of KCSE, Degree and professional certificates
- A one page statement on why you believe you are suited for this position
To be received by Tuesday November 1, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted