Department: HR & Administration
Reports to: Human Resource & Admin Manager
Summary: Provide administrative support to the organization. Duties include general clerical, and receptionist.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Reception of visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing given by the Accountant and the HR&AM.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Provide callers with information such as address, directions to the company, company website and products/services
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate the pickup and delivery of express mails and maintain record of all received parcels and indicate the recipients have been given the same.
- Reconcile LPOs with Delivery Notes and Invoices and present to Accounts for processing
- Record all roll master details for all Technicians.
- In charge of the attendance book. Ensuring it is available for staff to sign in and out at the right time.
- Petty cash receipts and recording.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm. This is normally acquired through one to three years of clerical experience.
The job holder should have a diploma in Business Administration / Customer service / Communication and public relations with a minimum of two years’ experience gained in a reputable organization.
email your cv to email@example.com