Summary: Our client is one of the biggest and most reliable corrugated box manufacturing plants in Kenya.
With true dedication to customer service they have expanded their portfolio of products into a wider range of packaging materials including self adhesive labels and flexible packaging.
They are opening a new factory in Nairobi and are currently seeking to recruit Electrical Technicians to be part of their versatile team.
- Carrying out scheduled and breakdown electrical maintenance on the production machines.
- Identification of maintenance needs per machine in order to facilitate planning and execution of maintenance tasks.
- Ensure all repairs are carried out in a safe and efficient way to minimize machine downtimes.
- Design and install simple control circuits.
- Record and analyze all machine downtime and seek improvements that will reduce costs and repeat breakdowns.
- Setting up power supply; conduit and wiring for any installed equipment and machines, including programmable controllers.
- Monitor power consumption and find ways of reducing the total power consumption.
- Machines run at maximum capacity .
- Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Engineering
- 2-3 years of electrical engineering experience in the manufacturing industry
- Able to read and interpret PLC programs
- Good understanding of electrical drawings and schematics
- Good analytical skills
- Good command of the English language
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to:
Apply via jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke
Closing Date: Monday 24th October 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.
Visit our website for more vacancies.