Location: Mombasa, Tana river, Kwale,Kilifi, Lamu, Taita Taveta
Reporting to: Associate DtW
About Evidence Action: Evidence Action scales proven interventions that improve the lives of millions. We implement cost-effective interventions whose efficacy is backed by substantial rigorous evidence.
- Dispensers for Safe Water is an entrepreneurial program scaling the chlorine dispenser system – a proven innovation that dramatically expands access to water treatment at an extremely low cost.
- Deworm the World Initiative actively supports the scale-up of school-based deworming programs worldwide to improve children’s health, education, and long-term development.
- Accurately collect evaluation data from sampled wards and villages using paper questionnaires
- Timely and meaningfully support information flow from the field to the supervisors
- Adhere to all data collection protocols during data collection activities
- Maintain cordial public relations with local stakeholders including government officials and community members through observing meaningful and respectful engagement in the course of field work
- Any other duty as may be assigned by supervisors
- At least a diploma in any course or currently registered as a student for a diploma or degree course in any reputable college
- Attained a minimum B – grade in KCSE
- Have an original Kenya National Identity card
- Available for training in either Kilifi, Kwale, Taita/Voi and/or Mombasa on 14th-16th November followed by data collection from 17th to 22nd November.
- Must be a resident of any of the counties at the coast. Note: Accommodation will not be offered during training and data collection.