Family Media is the pioneer Christian broadcaster in Kenya and the largest in East and Central Africa.
We are one of the fastest growing broadcasters on the continent broadcasting both TV and Radio.
We are looking for a qualified, self-motivated individual to fill the following position in our company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating and maintaining the diverse data bases.
- Daily production and sending “word for Today”
- Monthly special newsletter to the partners.
- Monthly newsletter to the whole data base.
- Promoting our programs on social media.
- Updating daily “family News”.
- Writing articles and updates about programs and activities in the company the need to be shared.
- Developing and maintaining websites for Family TV, Family radio 316 and family media group in collaboration with the respective departments, producers and presenters.
- Uploading and to catalogue all the radio and TV shows.
- Be able to perform administrative and logistics work.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as shall be bestowed from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Web Development and Design
- Be a born again Christian.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Web design and development.
- Be a mature and ethical individual.
- Experience with content and knowledge management process creation and optimization
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and a logical approach to work.
- Must have an understanding of software functionality as well as graphic design skills to create successful Web pages.
- Quick learner, ability to learn new technologies.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their resume to email@example.com by COB 31st October 2016.