Our client is a leading Financial Institution in Kenya. They wish to recruit a highly competent individual to fill the position of ICT Manager.
The sought after individual should have excellent work ethics, be result oriented and a team player.
Job Ref: MN 7108
Purpose: Reporting to General Manager Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for leading, directing, overseeing and ensuring effectiveness and continuous operation of the organization’s Information Technology Systems in order to achieve efficiency and reliability.
The incumbent will be the Head of ICT.
- Developing, maintaining and reviewing ICT Policy and procedures which supports its needs and strategic objectives.
- Evaluate technology developments and ensuring that the organization has appropriate, effective, efficient and up to date ICT systems.
- Ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of ICT systems.
- Design and implement controls and procedures that ensure accuracy and reliability in Data capture, Data processing and Dissemination of information.
- Design and implement information security procedures based on standard best practice and Corporate ICT security policies covering information system applications and infrastructure.
- Responsible for developing processes and assigning resources to provide support to all users in a timely manner.
- Managing, monitoring and reviewing the performance of all ICT supply contracts to ensure that the agreed standards and performance criteria are met.
- Preparing and managing annual ICT budget in a view to ensuring value for money is achieved.
- Review, develop and implement an ICT Strategy that is aligned to overall business strategy of the organization.
- Responsible for Planning and designing of disaster recovery plans to ensure service continuity in case of a disaster.
- Applicants should be holders of a Master’s and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or related fields from a recognized university.
- Applicants should have certification of CISA, CCNA/CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, PMP, DB administration or other ICT related professional qualifications.
- At least 6 years’ experience with at least 3 years of which should have been at Manager level overseeing relevant functions.
- Knowledge of operations in the financial services sector and application of technology in this sector is desirable.
- Proven knowledge of ERP systems an added advantage.
Email your application including your CV and application letter indicating your current or past salary and your expected remuneration to email@example.com so as to reach us by 4pm, 28th October 2016.