The BRCK development group consists of world-class mechanical, electrical and software engineers fostering a new age of hardware development on the continent.
The role is open to local applicants and international applicants willing to make a transition to Kenya.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with a passion for enabling communication globally.
- Qualification from a related field.
- Previous experience most preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years writing commercial embedded or server grade software (not web or mobile software)
- Minimum of 3 years developing with C++ or other low level language.
- Proven understanding of 32bit microcontrollers and embedded firmware development
- Experience with embedded RTOS or embedded Linux
- Device driver design and implementation
Travel: Up to 10% international travel will be required.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2384”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2384 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 11th November 2016
N.B.* When applying for any job through Duma Works expect to receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.