Title: FMCG Key Accounts Sales Manager
Salary: 70K – 120K
Our client is a fast growing dairy processing plant. They are looking to hire an experienced and results oriented individual.
She/He will be actively involved in ensuring increased sales productivity and revenues, manage key accounts, increase and align distribution network.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, maintain a database of the same and ensure continuous growth in sales, achievement of targets and cross selling product range.
- Undertake account and relationship management by being the first point of contact for customers, resolving all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible.
- Manage debt collection by ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit limits and all receivables are collected within agreed date of statement.
- Ensure successful product listing with key accounts
- Undertake customer visits via a predetermined itinerary, ensuring positive one-on-one relationships with key personnel, top to bottom, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Managing stocks at all times, product performance to meet customers’ expectations and on-time re-ordering.
- To work with the Finance department to ensure all customers’ accounts are fully reconciled with appropriate credit limits and all statements are distributed on time all the time.
- To work with the invoicing and dispatch teams simultaneously, establishing stock availability to meet daily orders, on-time delivery of orders and arrange alternatives such assisting in making urgent customer deliveries if necessary.
- To conduct continuous competitor product and pricing surveys within the division.
Skills/ Education for Sales Account Manager Job
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ Sales or Business related
- 3-4 years’ experience in Sales in FMCG
- Experience in key accounts management
- Have a solid track record of achieving sales growth that consistently exceeds business objectives.
- Able and willing to travel across the designated regions
- Hold a valid driving license
- High level of integrity – behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner, showing consistency in words and actions and modeling high ethical standards.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Resilient and flexible
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on reporting and presentation skills.
- Self driven and able to deliver results under pressure, meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization skills including time management.
- Professional appearance, confident and able to engage professionally and intellectually with senior level management.
- Strong networking skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Key Accounts Sales Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 1st November 2016
Kindly indicate Current/last salary on your CV