Job Title: FMCG Sales Executive
Salary: 50K – 60K
Our client is a fast growing dairy processing plant.
They seek to hire a sales executive who will plan, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the company.
Sales Executive Job Key Responsibilities
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Development and execution of Sales and Distribution strategies
- Increase sales, drive volumes and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the Sales Account Manager regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Spot and utilize commercial opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate sampling of products in response of their enquiries and provide quotations accordingly.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers in given accounts.
- Anticipate the client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to products.
Qualifications & Skills for Sales Executive Job
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2- 3 years experience handling key Accounts Sales.
- FMCG Experience especially in distribution
- Experience and knowledge in field sales.
- Existing networks and contacts and added advantage.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart, confident, energetic and persistent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Executive) to email@example.com before Tuesday 1st November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.