Position: ERP / SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
We are urgently looking for a freelance, passionate, methodical and presentable candidate who thrives on creating effective solutions, within budget and according to specified timescales and have great people skills as well as clear understanding of business process.
Key Duties include;
- Project Administration
- System Configuration
- Screen layouts and modification
- Business Process reviews (BPR)
- Business Process flows
- Data clean up
- Data Migration and importing
- SQL queries
- Print and stationery layouts
- Crystal reports and dashboards
- Testing (UAT)
- Training-One on one, classroom. End-user, Super user
- Issue identification, logging and resolution
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Commerce, Business Science, Accounting, Computer Science or Technology
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Certification in SAP Business One, Accpac, Ms Dynamics/Navision, Syspro or a similar ERP
- SQL Server experience and ability to write queries using SQL.
- Crystal Reports (or similar) experience.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 1st November 2016.