The successful candidate will report to the Sales manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main task will be:
- To identify sellers who would benefit from selling online,
- Approach these sellers and convince them to list their items on our platform.
- A diploma or degree from a recognised institutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Prior experience in product launches or promos.
- An understanding of how e-commerce works.
- An outgoing person, someone who is not afraid to approach strangers and start a conversation. (sales attitude)
- A well-disciplined individual who takes initiative
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2483”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2483 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 24th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.