About the Company: Our client, is a Marketing support services provider specializing in experiential marketing and unique activations that require face-to-face communications.
- Overall Management and overseeing their operations in Uganda
- Accomplishing Business Unit objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Increasing management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for freedom to succeed.
- Business Development and Client Service, including achieving of targets, acquisition of new business and maintaining existing business
- Project Management, ensuring Projects have detailed and signed off project charters, Overseeing the effective implementation of the company’s Marketing initiatives & projects as per plan
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Financial Management, including Budget planning, Overseeing Preparation and content of all financial documents and Financial statements, Cost Management
- Provide Leadership, drive change across the company operations, meet tactical planning requirements
- Quality Control: -The position has a strong focus on the delivery of quality service to clients
- Innovating new services and subsequent implementation
You will be entrepreneurial, highly creative and hands-on individual with a proven track record of leading major organizational transformation through innovation.
You will be an experienced business manager of diverse teams who is a risk taker with clear and robust practical decision making ability to complex business challenges.
Proven high level interpersonal and communication skills including the abilities to liaise and negotiate successfully with executive management, government agencies and members of the Bar.
If you feel you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role to the address below;
Email CV to: GMUganda@talentsource.co.ke
Closing Date: 30th October 2016
The client is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a safe and healthy, harassment free work environment and a healthy work – Life balance.