- Prepare work plans and programs.
- Prepare training notes and mobilisation of participants.
- Support trainings and sensitisation meetings / forums for communities, children and duty bearers.
- Support identification and enrolment of vulnerable girls to Bridge Centres.
- Support monitoring and follow ups of project interventions based on project action plans.
- Develop project case work, weekly and monthly reports.
- Attend partners meeting.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Project Officers.
The successful candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Studies or Community Development.
candidates who possess the required qualifications should email their
applications to gcn[at]girlchildnetwork[dot]org then cc to
Applications for all the positions close on 26st October, 2016 at 4.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complete applications will include all of the following:
- vacancy name and preferred county
- a cover letter
- detailed CV
- current and expected salary
- a day time telephone contact
- names, phone numbers, and emails of 3 referees
value diversity, so we don’t discriminate on the basis of religion,
color, gender, age, disability, or genetics. To request accommodations
in the application process, you can send us an email or call us at 020 600 4510.