Position: Service Advisors
Our Client, a global automotive company is seeking to recruit a Service Advisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling for service to customers.
- Build strong customer relationships through the established service consultative process.
- Keep customers updated on the progress of vehicle service.
- Perform pre-delivery inspections and communicate results to customers.
- Take ownership of each customer experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering with a minimum Second class, Upper division
- Two years relevant working experience in a customer service environment.
- Problem solving, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 28th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.