Government Sales Executive
Our client, a global automotive company is seeking to recruit Government Sales Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective sales prospecting within Government institutions and parastatals.
- Provide accurate forecasting to assist in developing initiatives towards increasing sales and market penetration.
- Execute and meet sales targets and revenue goals.
- Monitor and understand annual Government budget estimates, procurement policies and procedures.
- Attend tender openings, submit, analyze results, monitor, participate and prepare all relevant tenders with stakeholders.
- Gather and report competitive information to take advantage of opportunities within the assigned segment.
- Prepare quotations, presentations and product specifications based on customer requirements.
- Advise customers on financing, lease proposals, support and execution of relevant contracts.
- Credit control management.
- Secure and cancel bonds to reduce contingent liabilities.
- Monitor projects, specifications and delivery timelines
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other related field with a second class, upper division.
- Four years working experience in a related field.
- Results oriented, managerial courage, good communication, analytical and planning skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 28th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.