Vacancy: Graphic Designer
Project Summary: We are an organization that supports creative thought and innovative new ideas to offer solutions in the changing environment.
We first laid our foundation as a Web Application Development company, in 2006.
We have been in the Technology sector, throughout the years; and we have strengthened our base by venturing into collaboration, consultancy and system integration.
We are a dynamic organization that encourages creativity and innovation in our products to suit our clients’ needs and the changing environment. Our goal is to offer business solutions to growing competitive businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Work closely with a project team to translate their messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Web Development with at least one year work experience in a busy working environment.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines
- Knowledge on Content Management will be an added advantage
- Build your portfolio of work
- Be part of one of the best IT solutions company
- Help meet an important client needs.
Submit CV and expected remuneration with the subject line Graphic Designer by 31st October 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org