Human Resources & Administration Manager
Job Ref: MN 7084
Our client is a Non-for-Profit organization, with its Head Office in Nairobi, Kenya, that is providing pastoral services, and is involved in implementing humanitarian and development programmes in Sudan and South Sudan. The organization wishes to recruit a Human Resources and Administration Manager. Job
Description / Competencies
- Developing and Implementing HR & Admin. Policies.
- Experience in setting up HR & Admin. Systems for Relief/Humanitarian aid.
- Ability to provide strategic HR input to support with decision making.
- Ability to set up and roll out a staff performance management system.
- Knowledge of Employment Act of Kenya and Kenya Labour Laws.
- Experience working with a diverse workforce, across cultures and countries.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to a diverse audience.
- Proven ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently.
- Ability to assign and supervise the work of others.
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behaviour.
- Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related discipline required.
- Higher Diploma in HR.
- Member of IHRM.
- At least 7 years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation and conflict resolution.
- Experience in working with NGO will be an added advantage.
Please summarize your current/past salary in the format below:-
- Job Ref No.
- Your Name
- Current/Past Salary
Year 2015 pm
Year 2016 pm
- Year 2016 Benefits – If house, state market rent If car, state cc
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 4pm, 11th October 2016