We are a leading ICT firm dealing with photocopiers, software, money processing equipment, IT services and solutions.
To strengthen our Corporate Sales Division, we have vacancies for Sales Executives for our Nairobi Office.
They should be self-starters, ambitious, with drive, able to work with minimum supervision.
- 2-3 years sales experience in a reputable ICT firm
- Self-driven, motivated, and should be able to work under pressure
- Applicants must have at least a Diploma in Sales, IT, Marketing or Business related course.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organized, reliable and a team player
- Customer Service experience is a plus
- Position is ideal for someone pursuing a career in sales
- Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and services
- Sell and demonstrate full product range at every opportunity
- Handle customer complaints promptly and professionally
- Assist in the building of a marketing database of potential high net worth clients.
- Assist in various duties as needed
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with hands on training on operation and repair of printers and similar peripherals
- Ability to repair and provide quick solutions to clients on site.
- Should be able to speak Fluent English and provide training to clients.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical and electronics engineering
- Knowledge in computer basics (networking, hardware, and software)
- Analogue and Digital electronics
- Installation and configuration of printers
- Training of Clients and end users
- Attending to machine breakdowns
- Repairing faulty machines
- Assisting clients with any technical queries
Salary: Kshs. 17,000
Nature of Job: Full time
Location: Nairobi (may be required to make up country trips from time to time)
are currently looking for drivers with at least 5 years’ experience in
driving for our Industrial area and Mombasa Road Offices.
The candidate will be required to have the following documents:
- Valid Driving License,
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- KCSE Certificate
- They will be required to transport goods and/or passengers as per instructions
- Clean the cars on a daily basis
- Look after the assigned car and reporting mechanical issues promptly
- Have a BCE Drivers License
- Have good customer care and communication skills
- Familiar with locations within Nairobi and it’s environs
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the job title you are applying for on the subject of your email. State your current and expected salary in your application.
Applications should reach us latest by 5th November 2016.