We are looking for an experienced, motivated, passionate and resourceful Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects and internal projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Degree in a technology related field preferably in the fields of ICT and Computer Science
- At least 1 year Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
Qualified and interested candidates to send their updated CVs and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Project Manager” on or before 26th October 2016.