Position: Interior Architect
Our ideal candidate should be able to;
- Draft design strategies that meet the industry standards and the client’s aspirations, tastes and preferences.
- Creatively Design graphic concepts that detail space planning to explore the best use of space and draw sketches of sample imagery to help the clients visualize what the space will look like in 3dimension (3D).
- Understand the structure of a building and understand the durability and strength of the building materials.
- Should have specialization in designing and building interiors for safety, functionality and aesthetics.
- Should be skilled in the use of light, colour, texture and furnishings in a space.
- Should be aware of the local building laws and regulations to ensure that their designs are up-to-code.
- Should be able to project manage the ordering, delivery and installation of all finishes along with overseeing the construction process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Diploma in an Architecture program/ course with a bias in Interior Design.
- 1-2 years experience as an interior architect.
- Must have excellent graphic skills in 3D and knowledge of various design software.
- Candidates must be mature and of atleast 30 years of age.
- Must possess excellent project management skills especially in managing complex projects
- Must have good financial management skills.
- Must have good business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Must be one who is available immediately.(if working, notice period should be stated in the application letter)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.