Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, is seeking to recruit a Business Advisor, the position will provide technical and administrative support to ensure efficient and effective management and business skill capacity building.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with and/or implement all activities pertaining to management and business skill capacity building for both AMUA social franchise network and the clinics
- Identification and selection of health facilities in the AHME partners’ networks that might be eligible for capacity building.
- Upon positive intake as per relevant Selection Criteria, conclude the signing of a Participation Agreement with the facility.
- In cooperation with the networks’ Quality Advisors produce the Situational Analysis Plus document.
- Write an Expert Opinion on the facility and have it approved by Medical Credit Fund.
- Upon approval assist the facility in applying for an Entry Loan with the Medical Credit Fund’s partner banks.
- Upon loan approval and disbursement facilitate the Quality Advisors’ production of a Safe Care Entry Assessment and a subsequent Quality Upgrade Plan.
- Provide business training to participating AMUA social Franchises, the Clinics and Outreach Teams.
- Work with the health facilities to develop a Business cases and plans for approval.
- Identification of commercial opportunities within the facilities that will make them perform better and post a better return.
- Assist the Clinic Channel lead in business analysis of the clinic network, support centre managers in development of clinic business and improvement plans, and build centre managers’ capacity in business skills.
Ensure enrolment of Clinic to Health Insurance Schemes such as NHIF and other general insurance schemes like APA and subsequent sustainable management of such schemes
- Enrolment of Clinics to NHIF and other corporate and insurance schemes.
- Continuous recruitment of beneficiaries to various clinics for the NHIF capitation scheme.
- Scoping institutional clients covered by insurance schemes and corporate clients and offering them health talks and driving the numbers to the clinics.
- Constantly liaise with the centre managers and ensure that the schemes are efficiently and sustainably run.
- Generate monthly scheme performance reports per clinic and as a whole
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Business Administration or an equivalent from a recognized university.
- CPA (K), ACCA or equivalent qualification
- At least three years post qualification experience in the financial sector.
- Management experience in the health sector.
- Experience in microfinance or SME lending is major added advantage.
- Experience in insurance scheme’s or fund management will be an added advantage
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 30th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.