- Responsible for identifying, targeting, contacting and closing digital media sales with consumer product & services companies and other potential clients.
- You must be a self-driven individual who is excited about the possibility of working with a quickly growing company. You will be able to help shape the team and the product as the company grows.
- Prior experience in digital (video preferred) media sales and a Rolodex of consumer services/products contacts is required.
- Degree from reputable university
- 3 or more years of work experience in media sales with an emphasis on consumer focused ad sales
- Excellent writing skills
- Previously being an integral part of the development and successful sales team, with responsibility for developing/acquiring new clients and managing/growing existing clients.
- Ability to work independently, while coordinating with a team to implement media sales.
- Passionate about technology and familiarity working with a range of mobile devices including phones, tablets, and laptops
- Excellent familiarity with Nairobi, in particularly Eastlands
- Strong proficiency in excel and able to quickly learn how to use new systems
- Sales management experience is an added advantage
- Prior experience working with advertising agencies is an added advantage
Languages: Fluent or business-level written and spoken English and Swahili
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2484”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2484 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 28th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.