We are looking for an experienced IT professional who can manage all the company’s IT infrastructure, processes, hardware, software and networking.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the installation and setup of a server and network to host a multi country Oracle based ERP system (based in Kenya, remotely accessed from US).
- Assist with configuration of new ERP system and training of new staff.
- Maintain the ERP system and provide ongoing troubleshooting support for ERP issues.
- Manage our internet network, internet provider and deal with any issues in relation to connectivity.
- Manage the local company wired and wireless intranet.
- Support market research team on use of Echo Mobile platform for collecting customer data.
- Ensure all company laptops and servers have up to date software and anti-virus protection
- Make sure computers and network are used according to the policy.
- Manage inventory e.g. printers, laptops, desktops, tablets, phones etc.
- Make sure the company has adequate equipment and they are maintained as per an agreed preventative maintenance schedule.
- Manage and provide support for issues and queries related to box.com (our cloud based data storage).
- Provision/de-provision employees for IT systems: email, box, erp and other applicable services and ensure their laptops have required software.
- Help to update and change the company’s website.
- Proactively manage IT within the company and recommend new processes and ideas.
- Secure and manage company’s data.
- Document key processes.
- Deal with queries and issues relating to IT within the company and provide support to employees.
- Maintain the CCTV system
- Manage the fixed assets register.
- Ensure all assets are correctly tagged and recorded.
- Ensure approval before assets leave the factory.
- Manage the procurement of new IT equipment.
- 3-5 years progressive IT experience.
- Previous experience with ERP system used by not less than 30 people each day.
- Bachelors Degree from a related field.
- Experience with: Windows 7/10, Windows Server/HyperV, Microsoft Office, Oracle, Mikrotik, Network, Wifi.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2470”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2470 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 14th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.