- Develop and implement the company recruitment and training strategy to support business growth.
- Partner with clients to provide strategic HR solutions with tactical action plans locally and overseas.
- Liaise closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment needs are being met.
- Advise clients on prevailing HR policies and practices.
- Source industry related remuneration market data, and ensure clients understand competitive compensation and benefit programs in Kenya and overseas.
- Lead change initiatives locally and overseas and be available to travel for meetings as and when necessary by the client.
- Maintain and nurture the client and candidate database for the local and overseas market.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT or a related subject.
- Relevant experience in management of clients and developing business in Kenya.
- Working in a multi-cultured environment.
- Ability to develop new business from clients and deal with candidate’s requirements.
- Ability and confidence to engage and influence at senior levels.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.