Job Title: Business Development Manager – IT Security Solutions
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Our Client is an IT firm providing a full spectrum of IT security services from initial architecture and design of systems and networks to practical implementation, testing & assessment.
They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to design and implement strategies to generate client interest and transform prospects into sales.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and approach potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client representatives and the organisations principals as well as working with the team to develop proposals that addresses the client’s needs.
- Take part in industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- To Identify and recruit strategic partners and provide feedback to management on a monthly basis regarding the progress of the partner enablement and recruitment.
- Act as a link between the company and the contracted vendors and partners through frequent meetings and ensuring effective communication.
Key Skills and Competencies
- A business related degree
- 3-5 years experience in Business Development preferably in the IT sector
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Must Have experience using Netsuite ERP Software
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager – IT Security Solutions) to email@example.com before Tuesday 18th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.