Job Title: Pre-Sales Engineer – IT Security Solutions
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is an IT firm providing a full spectrum of IT security services from initial architecture and design of systems and networks to practical implementation, testing & assessment.
They are looking to hire a Pre-sales Engineer who will act as a Technical lead and support the sale process by liaising with both new and existing clients.
He will also make presentations, demonstrations and prepare proof of concept (POC) documents as per client requirements
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive Business by liaising with both existing and prospective clients; attending client meetings and making presentations and demonstrations.
- Provide feedback to top management on client reactions, concerns and complains.
- To create and customise the relevant POC documents according to clients’ specifications and deliver the document to all stakeholders involved for approval
- To complete the RFQ/RFI/RFP and Tender Specification documents as received from clients within the relevant timeframes given
- To facilitate training and ensure that the training environment is set up according to the technical specifications as per product before the training commences
- To map out technical requirements for the project with the help of the customer and attend technical design workshops when requested
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree in IT, software engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar position within a software company
- Must have one or more of the following qualifications; Security +, CISA,SANS (GIAC), CISM, SANS (GICSP)
- Must be aware of the emerging trends in IT especially in regard to data Security
- Honesty and Integrity
- Good presentation skills with ability to address different audiences.
- Good Communication skills, both oral and written
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Pre-Sales Engineer – IT Security Solutions) to email@example.com before Tuesday 18th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.