Temporary Photo Editors
- Coordinating with different teams to ensure production of high quality web content.
- Selecting, editing, positioning and publishing photos online (Jumia Website).
- Editing images, visuals and all required materials.
- Using Photoshop for image / logo adjustments, creation and layout.
- Receiving, understanding and implementing guidelines and briefs.
- Generate creative ideas.
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Graphic Design / Photography / Editing
- Experience handling photo editing / graphic design
- Available immediately
- Super-fast editing / design skills
- Action oriented and results oriented
- Fast learner
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
If you want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to the following addresses, by specifying the position on the e-mail subject, Photo Editor Casual to the following contacts: email@example.com