MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are sourcing for two (2) dynamic and results oriented junior HR Consultants
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing for Human Capital projects; (talent scouting, HR outsourcing, Training & Development, performance management, job evaluation, organizations restructuring, HR policies etc)
- Liaising with various clients to understand their organizational needs;
- Attending meetings to get briefs from clients, aimed at closing business deals
- Executing the HR projects with excellence to clients’ satisfaction.
- Updating the database on a regular base to ensure a rich and updated pool of candidates
- Responding to Request for Proposals, Prequalification notices, Expressions of Interest, etc;
- Drafting clients’ contracts
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management / Business Studies or relevant field;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar capacity,
- Ability to work under pressure and beat tight deadlines
- Experience in managing human resource issues for a companies with complex and growing human resource needs;
- Experience working in a client -focused HR function;
- Possess strong personal customer service orientation;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read – Junior Human Resource Consultant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.