Brand Manager, Digital
The Position: Reporting the Marketing Services Manager, this role is responsible for developing and executing KCB’s digital engagement blueprint – an annualized calendar of sustained digital marketing support covering Brand and product marketing on digital channels including web, mobile and direct marketing channels, bank assets such as the KCB website and other portals , social media engagement, internal digital communication & direct consumer marketing.
- Manage the Planning and execution of all Web, Search Engine Marketing, Marketing database, Email, SMS, Social media and Display advertising campaigns
- Strategize, build and maintain the Bank’s Social Media presence and engagement levels (thus building & meeting social community targets for selling & customer care), monitor feedback and escalate as relevant.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage KCB website and other bank portals across the group ensuing they are of world class standards, exciting, dynamic and up to date to meet set stickiness, traffic and unique visits metrics and propose strategies to improve the same
- Execute online campaigns for various products that are largely digitally driven and track
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience and Business teams in ensuring Digital Customer touch points are optimized and well managed, including effective lead management.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with the Bank’s Digital agency and other vendor partners
- Identify new trends and insights to optimize on spend and drive digital performance
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A university Degree preferably in a business related field
- Possession of professional qualifications/post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in digital media management
- Work experience in a dynamic marketing environment will be an added advantage
- A genuine interest in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Must have planning, organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Intuitive, self-driven and open minded
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to build strong working relationships
The above positions are demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 28th October, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.