- Collaborate with marketing to develop content that drives online payments and e-commerce revenue including customer adoption
- Oversee and drive ROI of online payments and ecommerce strategies to enhance customer experience and successfully attract and retain customers.
- Able to supervise others to help develop objectives, set goals and model principles to grow consistently high performance levels to drive department and company success
- Monitor developing ecommerce & online payments technology trends, evaluate business opportunities, recommend and execute new project initiatives.
- Help develop and deliver regular reports on web site metrics and benchmarks to company leadership
- Developing integrated marketing programs that include: SEO, email marketing, paid search, re-targeting and drip-campaign.
- Leveraging available data and insights to develop merchandising, marketing, promotional, product optimization recommendations, loyalty, conversions and basket value.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A university Degree preferably in IT or a business related field
- Possession of professional qualifications/post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in marketing including at least 1 year’s management experience.
- Previous experience of ecommerce B2B and/or B2C Marketing best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage web site analytics tools
- Basic understanding of Web Design/Programming/Coding (UX/UI, HTML, CSS)
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and online payments platforms, content management systems (CMS) and IT technology required
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Intuitive, self-driven and open minded
- Attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and collaborative skills to liaise with cross functional teams in IT, marketing, sales and customer service.
- Highly strategic thinker who is able to balance short term business plan with the long term vision needed to advance in the changing online industry.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 4th November, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6 months old.