- Develop an enterprise –wide Group Risk management framework as per Basle II accord and regulatory requirement
- Develop and implement tools, for identification and assessment to identify control, manage and measure enterprise –wide non-financial Risks as per the group operational risk management policy
- Develop a framework of incident and loss reporting (LDM) event magnitude and frequency measurement formulating lessons leant and development risk control recommendations.
- Design of the Groups risk control self-assessment (RCSA) framework incorporating qualitative and quantitative scores for management and control of operational risks
- Analysis of RCSA, LDM, audit report to build controls by mapping procedures and policies to comply with internal, statutory and regulatory requirement
- Develop and keep actionable track on Group-wide risk profile and develop operational risks reports for management and board to facilitate active operational risks oversight
- Develop and maintain New Product/Process and Geographies implementation process
- Establish comprehensive and a continuous training program on various risks that the bank faces so as to embed knowledge of policies and procedures across the business
- Set up advanced methods for calculation/ measurement of operational risk capital
- Review frequency and seriousness of breaches and significant increases in operational risk exposure to maintain Bank’s Risk tolerance levels.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Possession of a post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications in I.T are essential.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field is required, 5 of which should be in a senior management position, which should include:
- 2 years’ experience in Projects
- 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- 2 years’ experience in IT Banking Operations
- 2 years’ experience in User Support.
- 2 years’ experience in Risk Assessments is desirable.
To be considered your application must be received by 21st October 2016
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6months old.