Ensure that all IT Systems are developed in line with the approved Software Development Process and Enterprise Architecture Framework and within the Bank policies and best practice.
- Work with stakeholders to plan and effectively establish realistic deliverables and timelines as per product and technical specifications while ensuring projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and discipline in solution deployments and upgrades as per schedule while coordinating release and sprint planning
- Evolve the existing software systems and applications as per architecture road map
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach and motivate team members to their optimum performance levels while advancing the IT strategy
- Work with functional teams to handover system support skills and documentation, and formulate SLAs with level 3 support.
- Build the bank’s software quality assurance capability that leads to the establishment of organizational procedures and standards leading to high-quality software as defined in the QA Framework and across all IT capability domains
- Manage the Software Quality Planning through application of appropriate procedures, standards and templates with adaptation of these to specific software projects
- Manage the process of Software Quality Control through a series of inspections, reviews, and tests used to ensure conformance of the delivered product to its specifications while monitoring Software Quality Metrics through collection and analyzing quality data to predict and control quality of the software product being developed
- Identify and implement quality management tools
- Own and maintain environments required for testing purposes
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field
- Professional IT certification in the following is desirable; ESB/SOA, Java Certification, Oracle Certification, Enterprise Architecture and ITIL
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the field is required, 5 of which should be in a senior management position and may include experience in :
- Quality Assurance
- IT Projects
- IT Banking Operations
- IT Banking Systems and/or
- Emerging Technologies
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 4th November, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.